You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Almirall, LLC is the new name of Aqua.
- Aclaris acquires Rhofade from Allergan.
- Study: Positive safety and tolerability results for Ortho Dermatologics' Altreno for acne.
New Medical Research
- Effectiveness and safety of acne scar treatment with nonanimal stabilized hyaluronic acid gel.
- Comparison of efficacy and safety of topical 1% nadifloxacin and tretinoin 0.025% combination therapy with 1% clindamycin and tretinoin 0.025% combination therapy in patients of mild-to-moderate acne.
- Adolescent-onset hidradenitis suppurativa: Prevalence, risk factors and disease features.
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of the dual wavelength picosecond laser for the treatment of benign pigmented lesions in Asians.
- Effects of isotretinoin on the hair cycle.
- Highly efficient and biocompatible nanoparticle-based photosensitizer for treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Outcome of pedicled thoracodorsal artery perforator flap in the surgical treatment of stage II and III hidradenitis suppurativa of axilla.
- Effects of combined oral doxycycline and topical cyclosporine treatment on ocular signs, symptoms, and tear film parameters in rosacea patients.
- Treatment of moderate acne vulgaris in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V or VI: Efficacy and tolerability of fixed combination clindamycin phosphate 1.2%/benzoyl peroxide 3.75% gel.
- Novel tretinoin 0.05% lotion for the once-daily treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris: Assessment of efficacy and safety in patients aged 9 years and older.
- Сlinical and laboratory characteristics of patients with adolescence acne and acne tarda.
- TNIP1 regulates cutibacterium acnes-induced innate immune functions in epidermal keratinocytes.
- The toxic edge-A novel treatment for refractory erythema and flushing of rosacea.
- Androgens in women: Hormone modulating therapies for skin disease (Part II).
- Predictive role of skin rash in advanced pancreatic cancer patients treated with gemcitabine plus erlotinib: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Long-term adalimumab treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Results and practical insights from a real-life experience.
- The utility of understanding atrophic acne scar formation for prevention and treatment.
- Diagnostic value of ultrasonography in synovitis-acne-pustulosis-hyperostosis-osteitis (SAPHO) syndrome: A case report