You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Bactericidal, antibiotic acne topical treatment reduces inflammatory lesions.
New Medical Research
- Formulation, characterization, and in vitro testing of azelaic acid ethosome-based cream against Propionibacterium acnes for the treatment of acne.
- Dual-plane hyaluronic acid treatment for atrophic acne scars.
- Factors affecting adherence and patient satisfaction with treatment: a cross sectional study of 500 patients with acne vulgaris.
- Changing our microbiome: probiotics in dermatology.
- Metformin as an adjunct therapy for the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris: a randomized open-labelled study.
- Quantification and in silico toxicity assessment of tazarotene and its impurities for a quality and safe drug product development.
- Successful treatment of facial vascular skin diseases with a 577-nm pro-yellow laser.
- The evolution of healthy skin to acne lesions: a longitudinal, in vivo evaluation with reflectance confocal microscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Efficacy and safety of intense pulsed light in the treatment of inflammatory acne vulgaris with a novel filter.
- Serum IgG4 elevation in SAPHO syndrome: does it unmask a disease activity marker?
- The effects of oral isotretinoin in women with acne and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Dermatologic conditions in transgender populations.
- Is there a role for antiandrogen therapy for hidradenitis suppurativa? a systematic review of published data.
- Microneedling and PRP for acne scars: a new tool in our arsenal.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa and risk of suicide - systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Pharmacological development in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Silver-coated textiles in hidradenitis suppurativa: a case report.
- Quality of life measurement in hidradenitis suppurativa: position statement of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology task forces on Quality of Life and Patient-Oriented Outcomes and Acne, Rosacea and Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- A narrative review of the definition of "flare" in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Photobiomodulation as potential novel third line tool for non-invasive treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Acne antibiotic prescription pattern in Colombia.
- Infantile acne.