You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- The AARS invites you to join us for the 7th Annual Scientific Luncheon Symposium.
- Valeant is becoming Bausch Health Companies, Inc.
- Allergan appoints Carrie Strom as Senior Vice President, U.S. Medical Aesthetics.
New Medical Research
- Structure-based design of Trifarotene (CD5789), a potent and selective RARγ agonist for the treatment of acne.
- Dose, duration, and cost: opportunities to improve use of long-term oral antibiotics for people with rosacea.
- Comparative study of the bactericidal effects of indocyanine green- and methyl aminolevulinate-based photodynamic therapy on Propionibacterium acnes as a new treatment for acne.
- Dapsone-loaded invasomes as a potential treatment of acne: Preparation, characterization, and in vivo skin deposition assay.
- Papulopustular rosacea: Response to treatment with oral Azithromycin.
- The therapeutic effect of artesunate on rosacea through the inhibition of the JAK/STAT signaling pathway.
- Pulsed dye laser treatment of rosacea using a novel 15 mm diameter treatment beam.
- Values of the systemic immunity in patients suffering from acne with different clinical course.
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes.
- Chemical peels for acne vulgaris: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- A review of the current modalities for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea.
- Rosacea comorbidities.
- Ivermectin 1% (CD5024) for the treatment of rosacea.
- Rosacea fulminans during pregnancy.
- Medical management of facial redness in rosacea.
Patient Counseling / Communication
- It takes one to know one: Exploring patient dialogue on rosacea web based platforms and their potential for significant harm.
- Patient costs associated with rosacea.