You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS Reception Cancelled
- Register Now for the inaugural AARS Global Research Summit
New Medical Research
- Pulsed dye laser alone versus its combination with topical ivermectin 1% in treatment of rosacea: A randomized comparative study.
- Evaluation of subclinical atherosclerosis in Turkish patients with acne vulgaris receiving systemic isotretinoin.
- Topical rosacea cream creates new treatment paradigm.
- Treatment of acne scars with a fractional 1064-nm Nd:YAG picosecond laser and histopathologic findings.
- Evaluation of point-of-care decision support for adult acne treatment by primary care clinicians.
- Sol-Gel’s rosacea cream may offer patients rapid relief.
- Fabrication and characterization of tretinoin-loaded nanofiber for topical skin delivery.
- Biguanides induce acute de novo lipogenesis in human primary sebocytes.
- Acne and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender teenager.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Off-label dermatologic uses of IL-17 inhibitors.
- The patient experience of pain in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Paradoxical hidradenitis suppurativa in patients receiving TNF-α inhibitors: Case series, systematic review, and case meta-analysis.
- Expression of koebnerisin (S100A15) and calgranulin A (S100A8) in lesional and perilesional skin in patients suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Acne vulgaris: Treatment made easy for the primary care physician.
- Leflunomide-induced hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Treatment of lichen planopilaris with adalimumab in a patient with hidradenitis suppurativa and rheumatoid arthritis.