You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Register Now for Our 15th Annual AARS Networking Reception
- Save the Date for the inaugural AARS Global Research Summit
- With Foamix merger weeks away, Menlo itching drug fails a phase 2 test.
- Foamix’s rosacea candidate shows promise in phase 3 studies.
- Ortho Dermatologics launches telemedicine on Dermatology.com, US cash-pay prescription program.
New Medical Research
- Efficacy and safety of plasma gel as a new modality in treatment of atrophic acne scars.
- Can monocyte/HDL show inflammatory activity of isotretinoin treatment in acne patients?
- Identifying the impacts of acne: A Delphi survey of patients and clinicians.
- Treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Surgery and yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)-exclusion diet. Results after 6 years.
- Alopecia areata and isotretinoin; coincidence or causal relation.
- Baseline characteristics from UNITE: An observational, international, multicentre registry to evaluate hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) in clinical practice.
- Assessing adherence to evidence-based guidelines of care for acne vulgaris.
- Exploring the anti-acne potential of impepho [helichrysum odoratissimum (l.) sweet] to combat cutibacterium acnes virulence.
- PsAPASH: a rare and recent autoinflammatory syndrome associated with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Long-term safety of adalimumab for patients with moderate-to-severe hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Optimizing isotretinoin treatment of acne: Update on current recommendations for monitoring, dosing, safety, adverse effects, compliance, and outcomes.
- Selective RAR agonists for acne vulgaris: A narrative review.
- Surgical and post-surgical wound care in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The top 100 most cited articles in rosacea: A bibliometric analysis.
- Conventional and novel treatment modalities in rosacea.
- Biologic therapies for the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Acne vulgaris and risk of depression and anxiety: A meta-analytic review.
- Treatment of acne with spironolactone: A retrospective review of 395 adult patients at mayo clinic, 2007-2017.
- Abnormal baseline lab results rarely lead to treatment modification for patients on isotretinoin.
- Successful use of guselkumab in the treatment of severe hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Depression in transgender adolescents under treatment with isotretinoin.
- Nanocarriers as versatile delivery systems for effective management of acne.
- Minocycline, focused on mechanisms of resistance, antibacterial activity, and clinical effectiveness: Back to future.