You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Spironolactone may be an alternative to antibiotics in female acne.
New Medical News
- Is maintenance treatment in adult acne important? Benefits from maintenance therapy with adapalene, and low doses of alpha and beta hydroxy acids.
- IL-1α and MMP-9 tear levels of patients with active ocular rosacea before and after treatment with systemic azithromycin or doxycycline.
- Increased expression of IL-33 in rosacea skin and UVB-irradiated and LL-37-treated HaCaT cells.
- Sustained benefit after treatment of acne vulgaris using only a novel combination of long-pulsed and Q-switched 1064-nm Nd: YAG lasers.
- Clinical and dermoscopic evaluation of combined (salicylic acid 20% and azelaic acid 20%) versus trichloroacetic acid 25% chemical peel in acne: a RCT.
- Clinical experience with once-daily dapsone gel, 7.5% monotherapy in patients with acne vulgaris
- Clinically relevant reduction in persistent facial erythema of rosacea on the first day of treatment with oxymetazoline cream 1.0
- The efficacy and safety of azelaic acid 15% foam in the treatment of facial acne vulgaris.
- The evaluation of contact sensitivity with standard and cosmetic patch test series in rosacea patients.
- Intense pulsed light therapy for acne-induced post-inflammatory erythema.
- Indicators of phagocytosis in women with acne during comprehensive treatment that included immunotherapy and probiotics.
- Long-term adalimumab efficacy in patients with moderate-to-severe hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: 3-year results of a phase 3 open-label extension study
- Daily oxymetazoline cream demonstrates high and sustained efficacy in patients with persistent erythema of rosacea through 52 weeks of treatment
- Carboxytherapy versus skin microneedling in treatment of atrophic postacne scars: A comparative clinical, histopathological, and histometrical study.
- Association between leptin gene rs7799039 polymorphism and lipid profile changes induced by isotretinoin treatment in acne patients.
- Facial rejuvenation and acne scar treatment with polymethylmethacrylate-collagen gel alone and in combination with other modalities.
- Topical vehicle formulations in the treatment of acne
- Frequency of treatment switching for spironolactone compared to oral tetracycline-class antibiotics for women with acne: A retrospective cohort study 2010-2016
- Applying the phenotype approach for rosacea to practice and research
- Update in the management of acne in adolescence
- Who is accountable when patients do not achieve successful treatment for their acne?
- Fifteen minute test may save 15% or more on rosacea treatment