You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Botanix acne phase 2 study for BTX 1503 has completed its enrollment.
New Medical Research
- Prospective evaluation of atrophic acne scars on the face with needle-free high-pressure pneumatic injection: quantitative volumetric scar improvement.
- Inhibitory effects of Cheongsangbangpoong-tang on both inflammatory acne lesion and facial heat in patients with acne vulgaris: a double-blinded randomized controlled trial.
- Topical treatment of acne vulgaris: efficiency, side effects, and adherence rate.
- Skin-homing T-cell responses associated with demodex infestation and rosacea.
- Thalidomide ameliorates rosacea-like skin inflammation and suppresses NF-κB activation in keratinocytes.
- Alterations in IL-4, IL-10 and IFN-γ levels synergistically decrease lipid content and protein expression of FAS and mature SREBP-1 in human sebocytes.
- Characterizing high-burden rosacea subjects: a multivariate risk factor analysis from a global survey.
- Use of Raman spectroscopy in the assessment of skin after CO2 ablative fractional laser surgery on acne scars.
- Contact sensitization to cosmetic series of allergens in patients with rosacea: a prospective controlled study.
- Comparison of two methods of subcision Nokor and blunt blade in acne scars treatment.
- Risk of suicide attempt associated with isotretinoin: a nationwide cohort and nested case-time-control study.
- Human sebum requires de novo lipogenesis, which is increased in acne vulgaris and suppressed by acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibition.
- Acne treatment with light absorbing gold microparticles and optical pulses: an open-label European multi-centered study in moderate to moderately severe acne vulgaris patients.
- Fire needle therapy for moderate-severe acne: A PRISMA systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Use of combined fractional carbon dioxide laser and fractional microneedle radiofrequency for the treatment of acne scars: a retrospective analysis of 1-month treatment outcome on scar severity and patient satisfaction.
- Rosacea associated with dupilumab therapy.
- Non-invasive objective skin measurement methods for rosacea assessment: a systematic review.
- Staphylococcus epidermidis: a potential new player in the physiopathology of acne?
- Non-pharmacologic approaches for hidradenitis suppurativa - a systematic review.
- Combined treatment of recalcitrant papulopustular rosacea involving pulsed dye laser and fractional microneedling radiofrequency with low-dose isotretinoin.
- Propionibacterium acnes and acne vulgaris: new insights from the integration of population genetic, multi-omic, biochemical and host-microbe studies.
- An integrated approach to unravel hidradenitis suppurativa etiopathogenesis.
- Development of periungual pyogenic granuloma with associated paronychia following isotretinoin therapy: a case report and a review of the literature.