You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- About 415 Million People May Have Rosacea Worldwide.
- Fourth Generation Retinoid Shows Promise in Acne Trials.
New Medical Research
- Theevaluation of psychiatric comorbidity, self-injurious behavior, suicide probability, and other associated psychiatric factors (lonileness, self-esteem, life satisfaction) in adolescents with acne: A clinical pilot study.
- Comparison of efficacy of aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy versus adapalene gel plus oral doxycycline for treatment of moderate acne vulgaris - a simple, blind, randomized, and controlled trial.
- Acne prevalence in 9 to 14-year-old old patients attending pediatric ambulatory clinics in Italy.
- Correlation of hormonal profile and lipid levels with female adult acne in a tertiary care center of Nepal.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of cutibacterium acnes isolated from Ecuadorian patients with acne vulgaris.
- Codelivery of benzoyl peroxide & adapalene using modified liposomal gel for improved acne therapy.
- Successful treatment of erythematotelangiectatic rosacea with intense pulsed light: Report of 13 cases.
- Long-term effects of intense pulsed light treatment on the ocular surface in patients with rosacea-associated meibomian gland dysfunction.
- Short-term exposure of human sebocytes to 13-cis retinoic acid induces acnegenic changes.
- Efficacy and tolerability of an acne treatment regimen with antiaging benefits in adult women: A pilot study.
- Tumor necrosis factor antagonists in the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum, acne, and suppurative hidradenitis (PASH) syndrome.
- Is oral omega-3 effective in reducing mucocutaneous side effects of isotretinoin in patients with acne vulgaris?
- Relationship between helicobacter pylori and rosacea: review and discussion.
- Prescription to over-the-counter switch of metronidazole and azelaic acid for treatment of rosacea.
- Topical ivermectin in the treatment of papulopustular rosacea: A systematic review of evidence and clinical guideline recommendations.
- Patient preferences and therapeutic satisfaction with topical agents for rosacea: A survey-based study.