You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- UVBioTek launches POLY Go portable LED light therapy.
- LEO Pharma and Advancing Innovation in Dermatology partner to help finance Accelerator Fund.
- New patient-centered panel helps BioPharmX define its role in the future of dermatology
- Galderma global survey assesses burden of rosacea.
New Medical Research
- Severe acne in monozygotic twins treated with photodynamic therapy.
- Fractional carbon dioxide laser resurfacing of skin grafts: long-term results of a prospective, randomized, split-scar, evaluator-blinded study.
- Combined fractional carbon dioxide laser and long-pulsed neodymium: yttrium-aluminium-garnet (1064 nm) laser in treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa; a prospective randomized intra-individual controlled study.
- Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%/benzoyl peroxide 3% fixed-dose combination gel versus topical combination therapy of adapalene 0.1% gel and clindamycin phosphate 1.2% gel in the treatment of acne vulgaris in Japanese patients: A multicenter, randomized, investigator-blind, parallel-group study.
- The rapid effect of pulsed dye laser on demodex density of facial skin.
- The effect of an anti-inflammatory botanical cleanser/night mask combination on facial redness reduction.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa with SAPHO syndrome maintained effectively with adalimumab, methotrexate, and intralesional corticosteroid injections.
- Case report: successful treatment of refractory SAPHO syndrome with the JAK inhibitor tofacitinib.
- Characterization of cutibacterium acnes phylotypes in acne and in vivo exploratory evaluation of Myrtacine®.
- Comparative efficacy of oral contraceptive versus local treatment versus intense pulsed light combined with vacuum in endocrine acne in women.
- In-vitro investigation of anti-acne properties of Mangifera indica L. kernel extract and its mechanism of action against Propionibacterium acnes.
- Radical resection and local coverage of hidradenitis suppurativa - acne inversa: analysis of results.
- A systematic literature review of the human skin microbiome as biomarker for dermatological drug development.
- A biologically based approach to acne and rosacea.
- Cutibacterium acnes (Propionibacterium acnes) and acne vulgaris: a brief look at the latest updates.
- Aromatherapy, botanicals, and essential oils in acne.