You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Register Now for Our 15th Annual AARS Networking Reception
- Acne pipeline watch: Dermata Therapeutics completes enrollment in phase 2b trial of once-weekly topical DMT310 for acne.
- Sun Pharma's new ad campaign raises awareness of acne and its impact.
New Medical Research
- Effect of isotretinoin (13-cis-retinoic acid) on levels of soluble VEGF receptors (sVEGFR1, sVEGFR2, sVEGFR3) in patients with acne vulgaris.
- Efficacy of modified qufeng runmian powder () on acne vulgaris with syndromes of dampness and blood stasis: A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
- Effect of serum 25 hydroxy vitamin d level on isotretinoin-induced musculoskeletal symptoms: A cross-sectional study.
- Association of race/ethnicity and sex with differences in health care use and treatment for acne.
- Prediction of neonatal acne based on maternal lipidomic profiling.
- Efficacy and safety comparison of combination of 0.04% tretinoin microspheres plus 1% clindamycin versus their monotherapy in patients with acne vulgaris: A phase 3, randomized, double-blind study.
- Sebocyte differentiation as a new target for acne therapy. An in vivo experience.
- The effect of silymarin on liver enzymes in patients taking isotretinoin: A randomized clinical trial.
- Psychosocial aspects of adult acne: Data from 13 European countries.
- Development and initial validation of a multidimensional acne global grading system integrating primary lesions and secondary changes.
- Cosm-nutraceutical nanovesicles for acne treatment: Physicochemical characterization and exploratory clinical experimentation.
- Minocycline 1.5% foam for the topical treatment of moderate-to-severe papulopustular rosacea: Results of two phase 3, randomized, clinical trials.
- Susceptibility of cutibacterium acnes to topical minocycline foam.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion for the once-daily treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris in adult males.
- Acne vulgaris in an undergraduate population in Nigeria.
- Platelet-rich plasma in noninvasive procedures for atrophic acne scars: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The role of the cutaneous microbiome in hidradenitis suppurativa: Light at the end of the microbiological tunnel.
- New herbal biomedicines for the topical treatment of dermatological disorders.
- Evaluating FMX-101 as a promising therapeutic for the treatment of acne.
- Low dose of isotretinoin: A comprehensive review.
- Standard management options for rosacea: The 2019 Update by the National Rosacea Society Expert Committee.
- When bugs and drugs conspire: Driving acneiform skin toxicity.
- Psychosocial burden of hidradenitis suppurativa patients' partners.
- Coupled blue and red light-emitting diodes therapy efficacy in patients with rosacea: Two case reports.
- The theranostics role of mast cells in the pathophysiology of rosacea.