You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Register Now: AARS 14th Annual Member Reception, Friday, March 1, 2019 6PM – 8PM, Washington, DC
- Dermatologists call for changes to off-label coverage decisions.
New Medical Research
- Association of systemic antibiotic treatment of acne with skin microbiota characteristics.
- Metronidazole loaded nanostructured lipid carriers to improve skin deposition and retention in the treatment of rosacea.
- Interrater agreement and reliability of outcome measurement instruments and staging systems used in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Is there an association between isotretinoin therapy and adverse mood changes? A prospective study in a cohort of acne patients.
- Studying the efficacy of a new radical treatment for acne vulgaris using a surgical technique.
- Two cases of hidradenitis suppurativa and botulinum toxin type a therapy: A novel approach for a pathology that is still difficult to manage.
- Clinical and erythema-directed imaging evaluation of papulo-pustular rosacea with topical ivermectin: A 32 weeks duration study.
- Successful treatment of facial atrophic acne scars by fractional radiofrequency microneedle in Vietnamese patients.
- Minocycline-induced transient depersonalization: A case report.
- Exploring the potential for rosacea therapeutics of siRNA dispersion in topical emulsions.
- Botulinum toxin blocks mast cells and prevents rosacea like inflammation.
- Platelet-rich plasma and its utility in the treatment of acne scars: A systematic review.
- A decade retrospective study of light/laser devices in treating nasal rosacea.
- Insights on an in vivo model for postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Could Isotretinoin flare hidradentis suppurativa? A case series.
- Efficacy and possible mechanisms of botulinum toxin treatment of oily skin.
- Infiltrative squamous cell carcinoma in hidradenitis suppurativa: A case report for early surgical intervention.
- Combination therapies for hidradenitis suppurativa: A retrospective chart review of 31 patients.
- Over-the-counter light therapy for acne: A cross-sectional retrospective analysis.
- Clinical effectiveness of novel rosacea therapies.
- Biologics for hidradenitis suppurativa: An update.
- Adult female acne: A guide to clinical practice.