You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Call for AARS Clinical Research Award Applications
- Register Now for Our 15th Annual AARS Networking Reception
- Antibiotic Resistance Educational Video Series Available
New Medical Research
- Development of an emulgel for the treatment of rosacea using quality by design approach.
- Anti-inflammatory effects of ozenoxacin, a topical quinolone antimicrobial agent.
- Identification of a human skin commensal bacterium that selectively kills Cutibacterium acnes.
- A prospective study of fractionated dual-wavelength picosecond laser in treating acne scar.
- A split-face comparison of a fractional microneedle radiofrequency device and fractional radiofrequency therapy for moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- An integrated RNA-Seq and network study reveals the effect of nicotinamide on adrenal androgen synthesis.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of community pharmacists toward the management of acne vulgaris in Palestine: A cross-sectional study.
- Designed antimicrobial peptides for topical treatment of antibiotic resistant acne vulgaris.
- Characterization and analysis of the skin microbiota in rosacea: Impact of systemic antibiotics.
- Characterization and analysis of the skin microbiota in acne: Impact of systemic antibiotics.
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and mechanism of action of borneol on photodynamic therapy of acne.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion for once-daily treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris: Results from two phase 3 trials.
- The role of digital fluorescence in acne vulgaris: Correlation of ultraviolet red fluorescence with the severity of acne vulgaris.
- Reduced risk of suicidal behaviors associated with the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa with tumor necrosis factor (TNF) alpha antagonists: Results from the US FDA Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) pharmacovigilance database.
- An update on formulation strategies of benzoyl peroxide in efficient acne therapy with special focus on minimizing undesired effects.
- Omega-3 versus omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the prevention and treatment of inflammatory skin diseases.
- Rosacea treatment guideline for The Netherlands.
- Publication trends in hidradenitis suppurativa from 2008-2018.
- Review of comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa: Implications for daily clinical practice.
- Demographic, clinical, and scintigraphic comparison of patients affected by palmoplantar pustulosis and severe acne: A retrospective study.
- The influence of social media on acne treatment: A cross-sectional survey.
- Spironolactone efficacy may be similar to oral antibiotic Tx.
- A novel target for rosacea treatment.
- Genetic expression testing still a work in progress for melanoma.