You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS Clinical Research Award.
New Medical Research
- Advanced evaluation of hidradenitis suppurativa with ultra-high frequency ultrasound: A promising tool for the diagnosis and monitoring of disease progression.
- Effect of isotretinoin treatment on the inflammatory markers in patients with acne vulgaris: Can monocyte/HDL be a new indicator for inflammatory activity of isotretinoin treatment?
- Baseline patient-reported outcomes from UNITE: An observational, international, multicentre registry to evaluate hidradenitis suppurativa in clinical practice.
- Efficacy and satisfaction of surgical treatment for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Treatment adherence among patients with five dermatological diseases and four treatment types: A cross-sectional study.
- The majority of skin lesions in pediatric primary care attention could be managed by teledermatology.
- Ocular surface changes in the treatment of rosacea: Comparison between low-dose oral isotretinoin and doxycycline.
- Microneedling of scars: A large prospective study with long-term follow-up.
- Comparative study of photodynamic therapy with riboflavin-tryptophan gel and 13% 5-aminolevulinic acid in the treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
- Rosacea associated with increased risk of generalized anxiety disorder: A case-control study of prevalence and risk of anxiety in patients with rosacea.
- Photodynamic therapy for photodamage, actinic keratosis, and acne in the cosmetic practice.
- Gold nanoshell-mediated photothermal therapy for acne vulgaris.
- Topical antiandrogen therapies for androgenetic alopecia and acne vulgaris.
- Dietary intervention: An essential part of the management of patients affected by hidradenitis suppurativa.
- European Dermatology Forum guidelines on topical photodynamic therapy 2019 Part 2: Emerging indications - field cancerization, photorejuvenation and inflammatory/infective dermatoses.
- Chemical peeling for acne and melasma: Current status and innovations.
- Essential oils as topical anti-infective agents: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The role of exposome in acne: Results from an international patient survey.