You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS Clinical Research Award.
New Medical Research
- Randomized controlled double-blind study of a cleanser composed of 5-aminolevulinic acid and peptides on mild and moderate acne vulgaris.
- Effect of cedar (Ziziphus spina-christi) topical solution in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: A randomized clinical study.
- Anti-acne vulgaris effect including skin barrier improvement and 5α-reductase inhibition by tellimagrandin I from carpinus tschonoskii.
- Alexithymia, psychological distress, and social impairment in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Work productivity and activity impairment in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: A cross-sectional study.
- Serum amyloid A and C-reactive protein levels and erythrocyte sedimentation rate are important indicators in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Optimizing the bactericidal effect of pulsed blue light on propionibacterium acnes - a correlative fluorescence spectroscopy study.
- Efficacy and tolerability of a novel tretinoin 0.05% lotion for the once-daily treatment of moderate or severe acne vulgaris in adult females.
- Tretinoin 0.05% lotion for the once-daily treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris: Impact of gender and race on efficacy and safety.
- Safety and effectiveness of microfocused ultrasound with visualization for the correction of moderate to severe atrophic acne scars.
- A cohort study using a facial cleansing brush with acne cleansing brush head and a gel cleanser in subjects with mild-to-moderate acne and acne-prone skin.
- Combined 400-600nm and 800-1200nm intense pulsed phototherapy of facial acne vulgaris.
- Rosacea treatment: A patient-centric approach.
- Caveolin-1 as a possible target in treatment for acne.
- Long-term safety of adalimumab in 29,967 adult patients from global clinical trials across multiple indications: An updated analysis.
- Effects of zinc supplementation on inflammatory skin diseases: A systematic review of the clinical evidence.
- Revealing the secret life of skin - with the microbiome you never walk alone.
- Flares in hidradenitis suppurativa in treatment with adalimumab.
- Investigating race and gender in age at onset of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The impact of hidradenitis suppurativa on work productivity and activity impairment.
- Menopausal acne - challenges and solutions.
- Secondary prevention of hidradenitis suppurativa.