You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Ortho Dermatologics Names 2018 Aspire Higher Scholarship Recipients
- Almirall to Acquire Allergan’s US Medical Dermatology Unit
- IRB Approval Means BioPharmX To Move Ahead on Phase 2 Trial of BPX-04 for Rosacea.
New Medical Research
- Gut microbiota alterations in moderate to severe acne vulgaris patients.
- Acne: A Side Effect of Masculinizing Hormonal Therapy in Transgender Patients.
- The new therapeutic choice of tranexamic acid solution in treatment of erythematotelangiectatic rosacea.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Augments Subcision in Atrophic Acne Scars: A Split-Face Comparative Study.
- Treatment of erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, facial erythema, and facial telangiectasia with a 577-nm pro-yellow laser: a case series.
- Lactase Persistence, Milk Intake, and Adult Acne: A Mendelian Randomization Study of 20,416 Danish Adults.
- Control of Propionibacterium acnes by natural antimicrobial substances: Role of the bacteriocin AS-48 and lysozyme.
- Acne vulgaris severity graded by in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Factors Aggravating or Precipitating Acne in Indian Adults: A Hospital-Based Study of 110 Cases.
- Characterization and biological activity of PVA hydrogel containing chitooligosaccharides conjugated with gallic acid.
- Why we continue to use the name Propionibacterium acnes.
- Dairy Intake and Acne Vulgaris: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of 78,529 Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults.
- Molecular interactions of different steroids contributing to sebum production. Review.
- Current non-viral siRNA delivery systems as a promising treatment of skin diseases.
- Comparison of the Efficacy of Azithromycin Versus Doxycycline in Acne Vulgaris: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Are you equipped to identify depression in your acne patient?