You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Glycemic index associated with acne occurrence.
- BioPharmX announces positive topline results from phase 2b trial of BPX-04 for papulopustular rosacea.
New Medical Research
- A new superficial needle-scraping method for assessing Demodex density in papulopustular rosacea.
- First use of optical coherence tomography on in vivo inflammatory acne-like lesions: a murine model.
- Chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis: a comparative study between children and adults.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of trifarotene 50μg/g cream, a first-in-class RAR-γ selective topical retinoid, in patients with moderate facial and truncal acne.
- Twenty-four-week interim analysis from a phase 3 open-label trial of adalimumab in Japanese patients with moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Assessment of autonomic nervous system functions and cardiac rhythms in patients using isotretinoin.
- High body mass index is a risk factor for acne severity in adolescents: a preliminary report.
- The use of noncultured regenerative epithelial suspension for improving skin color and scars: a report of 8 cases and review of the literature.
- The role of the skin microbiota in acne pathophysiology.
- Microneedling as a treatment for acne scarring: a systematic review.
- The treatment of acne scars, a 30-year journey.
- SAPHO: has the time come for tailored therapy?
- Patient-focused solutions in rosacea management: treatment challenges in special patient groups.
- What is PFE? It may just be time you found out.
- Treatment consideration for US military members with skin disease.
- Coprescription of isotretinoin and systemic corticosteroids for acne: an analysis of the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.
- Efficacy of azithromycin in treatment of acne vulgaris: a mini review.
- Surgery combined with photodynamic therapy in the treatment of disfiguring acne inversa: the efficacy of reconditioning.
- The potential uses of n-acetylcysteine in dermatology: a review.
- Development of the powder formulas for acne treatment.
- Patient awareness of antimicrobial resistance and antibiotic use in acne vulgaris.