You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- April is Rosacea Awareness Month!
- Register Now for the 8th Annual AARS Scientific Symposium
- Biofrontera acquires Cutanea Life Sciences.
- Are skin diseases more common than previously held?
New Medical Research
- Comparative effectiveness of purpuragenic 595 nm pulsed dye laser versus sequential emission of 595 nm pulsed dye laser and 1,064 nm Nd:YAG laser: a double-blind randomized controlled study.
- Adalimumab medium-term dosing strategy in moderate-to-severe hidradenitis suppurativa: integrated results from the Phase 3, randomized, placebo-controlled, PIONEER trials.
- Effects of intradermal radiofrequency treatment and intense pulsed light therapy in an acne-induced rabbit ear model.
- Matrix remodeling and MMP expression/activation is associated with hidradenitis suppurativa skin inflammation.
- Validation of a hidradenitis suppurativa self-assessment tool.
- Adapalene-loaded poly(ε-caprolactone) microparticles: physicochemical characterization and in vitro penetration by photoacoustic spectroscopy.
- Effectiveness of subcision using carboxytherapy plus fractional carbon dioxide laser resurfacing in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: comparative split face study.
- Radiofrequency therapy and noncosmetic cutaneous conditions.
- Perceptions about oral isotretinoin treatment.
- Research techniques made simple: profiling the skin microbiota.
- Even mild hidradenitis suppurativa impairs quality of life.
- Differences in isotretinoin start, interruption, and early termination across race and sex in the iPLEDGE era.
- Depression and the dermatologist: a critical analysis of contemporary isotretinoin prescribing practices.
- Metformin use in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Defining fistular patterns in hidradenitis suppurativa: impact in the management.
- North American clinical management guidelines for hidradenitis suppurativa: a publication from the United States and Canadian Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundations. Part I: diagnosis, evaluation, and the use of complementary and procedural management.
- The role of topical retinoids in prevention and treatment of atrophic acne scarring: understanding the importance of early effective treatment.
- Acne and rosacea: special considerations in the treatment of patients with Latin American ancestry.
- Treating acne with topical antibiotics: current obstacles and the introduction of topical minocycline as a new treatment option.